10 unique styles of Rajnikanth: These 10 unique styles make Thalaiva different
Hardly any Indian actor has reached the distinct identity that Rajnikanth has created with his unique style. Yes, the fans lovingly call him 'Thalaiva', let's know his 10 different unique styles.....
Happy Birthday Rajnikanth: Fans worship megastar Rajinikanth like a god. At the same time, the fans lovingly call him 'Thalaiva', although his real name is Shivaji Rao Gaikwad. Hardly any Indian actor has reached the distinct identity that Rajnikanth has created with his unique style. From walking to wearing glasses and even crossing legs, Rajnikanth likes to do simple things with his style. Another unique style of his is tossing the cigarette in the air.
Born on 12 December 1950 in a Marathi family, Shivaji Rao Gaikwad i.s. Rajnikanth's first film was 'Apoorva Raagangal' released in 1975, in which he was accompanied by veteran actor Kamal Haasan. From then till today Rajinikanth did not look back. He did more than one excellent film. The fans were so crazy about his acting that they gave him the status of God.
Interestingly, Rajnikanth was not made a hero because of his attractive face, height, six pack abs or handsome looks. Rather, the reason behind this was his tremendous style, which betrayed the cinema screen.
Know 10 trademark signature styles of Rajnikanth
1. Thalaiva's amazing style of wearing glasses
2. The signature style of Thalaiva is also no less bold.
3. Thalaiva's salutation is also a killer.
4. The heart of the world has been looted by the style of turning cigarettes.
5. There is no break of Rajnikanth in Rangbaazi.
6. Rajnikanth's coin tossing style is very cool.
7. Many people have learned to ride hair from Rajinikanth.
8. Rajnikanth's chewing gum eating style is also very careful.
9. Always trying something new.
10. Superstar Rajni's gait is also super.