Not only cold or sour things, these 8 reasons cause sore throat and pain, this is how to prevent
Sore Throat: In the changing season, we often hear from people that they have a sore throat or throat allergies. But we tend to ignore these problems as common sense. Due to which this problem increases...........
Along with the changing seasons, many types of problems also knock in the body. Throat problem is quite common among these problems. Sore throat, itching, allergies, sore throat are quite common with the changing seasons. Often people blame it on wrong eating habits. On the other hand, if there is a sore throat in summer, then the reason for this is said to be cold things and sour things. But apart from this, there are many other reasons due to which the problem of sore throat can occur. Today in this article we will tell you the reason of sore throat. Let us know what is the cause of sore throat?
1. sore throat?
There can be many reasons for having a sore throat, including the changing of the seasons, as well as many other reasons. Let us know about these reasons-
- People suffering from food allergies may have a sore throat
- If you suffer from drug allergies then you may have a sore throat.
- Sore throat can be caused by a viral infection or by bacteria.
- Dehydration can also be the cause of a sore throat.
- Eating acidic foods can cause a sore throat.
- According to the season, the consumption of wrong food and drink also causes sore throat.
- Consuming more cold things can also cause a sore throat problem for some people.
2. What to do if you have a sore throat
- If you have a sore throat, then gargle with salt water will give you a lot of benefit.
- The problem of sore throat is reduced by consuming honey and black pepper.
- Drink ginger tea. This can reduce sore throat.
- Drinking turmeric tea and turmeric milk can reduce sore throat.
- Consumption of cloves can cause sore throat.