This disease was the cause of death of Raju Srivastava, you should also know its symptoms
Due to changing food habits and changing lifestyle, heart diseases start happening, in this we should know what are its symptoms......
Famous comedian Raju Srivastava is no more. Raju Srivastava passed away on Wednesday. He was admitted to AIIMS on 10 August after a cardiac arrest. Raju Srivastava was 58 years old. He suffered a heart attack when he was exercising in a gym in Delhi. He breathed his last at AIIMS Hospital. In the CT scan, swelling was also found in a part of his brain. After 15 days he still did not come to his senses. His brain (Raju srivastava Brain Dead) was also not working. Due to changing diet and changing lifestyle, heart diseases start happening, in this we should know what are the symptoms of it.
Heart attack types and symptoms
- Classic Heart Attack – When a person has a classic heart attack problem, there is pressure or tightness in the chest, pain in one or both arms, nausea, difficulty in breathing, anxiety, dizziness etc.
- Angina – A silent heart attack without blockage. In this condition, symptoms like muscle pain and indigestion are felt.
- A heart attack due to lack of oxygen can cause symptoms like difficulty in breathing, restlessness, etc.
- A heart attack caused by angioplasty can lead to a sudden heart attack.
ways to prevent heart attack
- Control the weight.
- Avoid smoking, consuming alcohol etc.
- Avoid taking unhealthy foods like sugar, salt and fat.
- Consume more amount of fruits and vegetables.
- Do exercise and yoga daily.